DAN Global, based in London and Istanbul, is a solution provider for Digital Agencies and the global community of Digital Marketers.
DAN Global owns and operates the Digital Agency Network (DAN), which is an all-in-one platform to discover the best digital marketing agencies in the world. Today, there are more than 500 DAN member agencies operating in 57 cities worldwide.
We are looking for a “Digital Marketing Specialist” who will increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase online sales, and deepen customer engagement across digital channels of Digital Agency Network.
You will manage the digital marketing process, measure the performance of all activities such social media marketing, PPC campaigns, SEO and Digital PR programs, and report the results to Managing Director.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our Istanbul office. We are looking for a team member who has advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal) and is able to travel to London, UK at least once a year.
• Manage the design, optimization and maintenance processes for DAN website
• Manage on-site and off-site content strategy and coordinate the creation of digital content, concerning SEO to increase organic and referral traffic
• Utilize DAN’s social media channels to expand the follower database and increase engagement
• Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid advertising efforts, including PPC (SEM, social media advertising), display advertising, Digital PR and mobile
• Manage the media partnership processes and expand the sponsored events database
• Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
• Monitor ROI and KPIs, analyze and report on website traffic, social media engagement, and paid advertising insights to improve lead generation and sales
• Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
• Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality and cost-effective
• 2 or more years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business Management or related field
• Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM, Analytics)
• Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles and owned, earned and paid media
• Knowledge of web design (UI/UX Design). Primary knowledge of HTML, design & development tools and WordPress
• Experience in managing Google Adwords campaigns, Google Analytics and its integration with Adwords, social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn). Well aware of the latest SEO techniques
• Proven track record of delivering digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Demo case studies: Analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process
• Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate
• Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a certain degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
• Hands on experience with online marketing tools. Demo tools: Will be asked as part of the interview process
• International experience – work experience in English speaking countries, or with global brands in Turkey
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal)
We are looking for a team member, preferably who has experience working in the advertising agencies, digital marketing agencies or marketing & sales related start-ups.